Company or Institution
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
SDG 3: Good Health and Well-being
SDG 4: Quality Education
SDG 6: Clean Water and Sanitation
SDG 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
SDG 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth
SDG 9: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
SDG 10: Reduced Inequality
SDG 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
SDG 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
SDG 13: Climate Action
SDG 17: Partnerships to achieve the Goal
General description of the AI solution
ReACT is the first and only one-stop-shop platform that provides a 360-degree, seamless B2B/B2C Customers journey and experience to the Global Logistics & Supply Chains.
It is specifically ideated for a real End-To-End industry that is able, through ReACT, to provide its contribution in the achievement of the UN Agenda 2030 and its Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Furthermore, it is the only platform designed for an Ethical & Sustainable Logistics, where Sustainability is approached as a concrete rebalancing between social, environmental and economic interests (People, Planet, Prosperity), and on the basis of the principles of Security & Privacy by Design.
It is accessible to and usable by ALL Logistics Stakeholders, catered specifically around SME needs.
Data Science tools, including AI and ML, constitutes the base tool used to enable the seamless Customers journey, allowing a "real-time, continuous improvement, matrixial" contribution to the SDGs: "horizontal" (Customers journey between the 5 different services of the platform) as well as "vertical" (Customers journey within a single service of the platform).
Github, open data repository, prototype or working demo
1. August 2022 – Startup Italia featured ReLOG3P in one of their articles (ref. https://startupitalia.eu/viaggio-in-italia-seconda-puntata-tutte-le-startup-della-liguria-lista-in-aggiornamento)
2. July 2022 – Presented a feature of the Academy service of the ReACT Platform concept / approach. Winner of the Israeli Challenge: participated to the EU ENI CBC MED – SME4SMARTCITIES contest for the development and implementation of an Open Lab Game to strengthen the awareness about the Urban Heat Island, its characteristics, the inherent risks and the methods that can diminish the accumulating heat (ref. https://www.enicbcmed.eu/and-winners-israel-sme4smartcities-challenge-are, https://environment.tau.ac.il/SME4SMARTCITIES_1212)
3. June 2022 – Confindustria (the main Association in Italy for the Industrial and Innovation fields) featured ReLOG3P in its magazine (ref. https://www.mokazine.com/read/confindustria_genova/genova-impresa-2022-n-3)
4. June 2022 – We are part of the Genoa Smart City Association and been elected, after just 1 months from entering into the Association, as leading the s.c. “Prosperity Working Group” which is, in a nutshell, the one, within the Association, responsible for the Port, Logistic, Blue Economy and new business streams (innovation and Startups) fields (ref. https://www.genovasmartcity.it/)
5. May 2022 – Presented Wiki-Logi and Processes service of the ReACT Platform concept / approach. Winner of the Prosperity challenge in the Projects Category: participated to the 1st edition of the Genova Global Goals Award contest for the for the most sustainable Startups in the Metropolitan area of Genoa (ref. https://www.genovameravigliosa.com/it/blog/808)
6. December 2022 – We have been selected to be are part of the 39 members of the s.c. European Alliance for Industrial Data, Edge and Cloud (50% multinational companies / 50% SMEs and Startups). The Alliance aims to foster the development and deployment of next generation edge and cloud technologies and we take part of the setting up of such development and deployment project in relation to the s.c. Data Spaces that we aim to use within our ReACT Platform (ref. https://digital-strategy.ec.europa.eu/en/policies/cloud-alliance)
7. November 2022 – Presented the ReACT Platform concept / approach. Chosen as one of the Global Top 100 Startups, the only one in Logistics, participated to an IRCAI competition (UNESCO patronized) and selected among one of the Global Top 100 Startups worldwide using AI to contribute to the achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, the only one in Logistics (ref. https://ircai.org/global-top-100/results/)